Administrative Assistant-Lafayette, LA
Our Lafayette, LA facility is looking for a self-motivated Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This position will require an individual who is able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone
- Coordinate all billing of orders daily
- Enter credits as necessary
- Order office supplies
- Process credit cards for account/cash sales
- Maintain credit card reports/match receipts/send to Corporate office
- Update/maintenance info in World Pay
- Work with Product Manager to solve discrepancies in billing
- Uploading of Proof of Deliveries for direct shipments
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].