Forklift Operator-Peachtree Corners, GA
We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- High school diploma
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].