Inside Sales Representative-Birmingham, AL
We are looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual to handle Inside Sales for our Birmingham, AL division. Applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently price products to maximize gross profit as defined by customer, product, and availability.
- Develop relationships with customers on a daily basis to gain repeat business.
- Manage special inventory of contract customers.
- Develop vendor database for buyout opportunities. Buyouts defined as products that are standard items and those that do not have corresponding price pages. Inside sales must independently source material and set price to maximize profit opportunity.
- Responsible for generating sales through callouts and internet prospecting.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree desired, comparable experience will be considered
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel skills required
· Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- As assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].