Inside Sales Representative-Spring Hill, TN
The Inside Sales Representative sells products or services by phone, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction. This position relies on the phone, emails, and the internet to reach customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently price products to maximize gross profit as defined by customer, product, and availability.
- Develop relationships with customers on a daily basis to gain repeat business.
- Manage special inventory of contract customers.
- Develop vendor database for buyout opportunities. Buyouts defined as products that are standard items and those that do not have corresponding price pages. Inside sales must independently source material and set price to maximize profit opportunity.
- Responsible for generating sales through callouts and internet prospecting.
- As assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email email@example.com.