Maintenance Worker-Spring Hill, TN
Our Spring Hill facility is looking for a Maintenance Worker to perform equipment repairs, PM’s, routine maintenance, and other maintenance related tasks as assigned. This will include work outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be thorough and possess strong time management skills. Problem solving/analysis are also important. Basic computer skills and the ability to learn/use maintenance software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.
- Performs general machine maintenance including repairs, PM’s, and other maintenance related tasks
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintain maintenance records
- Coordinate work with outside vendors performing repairs / upgrades
- Tracking of maintenance activities through a computer program
- Locate and order parts through vendors
- Follow established safety procedures and adhere to all safety rules
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].