Material Test Report Clerk-Peachtree Corners, GA
Summary of Position:
The Phoenix Metals Material Test Report Department is a fast paced, high volume atmosphere. The primary goal of the MTR Clerk is the review and maintenance of supplied vendor documents vs. warehouse dock records. To perform this job successfully, the individual must have basic knowledge of computer systems. Above average memory, communication, and multitasking skills, along with good reasoning abilities are a must for this position. A willingness to learn new procedures on an on-going basis is required as our processes are continually reviewed and improved to meet the demands of growth.
- Full-Time Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit and perform needed corrections between vendor documents and warehouse docking input
- Review and verification of material certifications prior to indexing images into our system
- Active review of open certification records, taking necessary actions to keep current
- Active review of dock records flagged as problems, taking necessary steps to obtain missing documents from vendors as needed
- Review, gather, and email certification packages to customers as needed each morning
- Monitor and handle incoming emails from customers and branch
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively work independently for long periods of time
- Ability to work overtime when needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].