Outside Sales Representative-Lafayette, LA
The Outside Sales Representative will sell products or services, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage/cultivate territory of western Louisiana and eastern Texas
- Independently price products to maximize gross profit as defined by customer, product, and availability
- Develop relationships with customers on a daily basis to gain repeat business
- Manage special inventory of contract customers
- Call on current and new accounts
- Internet prospecting/cold-calling
- Ability to grow territory
- Minimum 5 years in Outside Sales, emphasis in metals background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Video conferencing skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; able to set priorities and schedule activities effectively to ensure timely completion of tasks and responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
- As assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].