Packer-Peachtree Corners, GA
We are looking for an Order Packer who will be responsible for packing material for shipment as well as an array of tasks as designated by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust, and mop.
- Pack items for shipment on cut-to-length line with protective materials
- Operate forklift and other warehouse tools and equipment
- Knowledge of basic warehousing, storage, and distribution methods and procedures
- Knowledge of basic stock inventory procedures
- Ability to learn safety rules and regulations related to warehouse operations and equipment usage
- Ability to maintain accurate warehouse and inventory files and records as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to safely and effectively perform required duties
Hours: Monday-Thursday 2pm-11pm; Friday 2pm-8:30pm
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].