Product Manager-Tampa, FL
The Product Manager is responsible for making independent buying decisions that directly affect inventory and material costs and indirectly affect Gross Profit percentage and inventory turns. The position also provides market information to Sales Management and gives direction on vendor capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for acquisition of materials, supplies, and services.
- Responsible for direct management and training of Product group staff
- Enter shop orders and schedule deliveries for material.
- Researches sales records and inventory levels of current stock, find foreign and domestic suppliers, and stay current on any changes in either the supply of, or demand for needed products and materials.
- Ensure company inventory is maintained in accordance to company policies.
- Maintain Price Pages in all responsible products.
This individual must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- As assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].