Production Supervisor-Hammond, IN
The Production Supervisor directs and oversees the functions of cut-to-length line leaders, associates, and other staff personnel. The Production Supervisor is responsible for administering and scheduling the working of his/her warehouse employees. This position also requires the individual to work in a dynamic environment and exercise prompt decision-making and problem solving abilities. Good interpersonal, written, and oral skills are necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and supervising the activities and the functions of the warehouse staff assigned to designated shift.
- Assigning daily tasks and evaluating the work of assigned employees.
- Ensuring the proper and timely completion of production schedule
- Ensuring the safety of all workers as per Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Conduct Safety Tool Box meetings
- Inspect and oversee maintenance and PM’s for the line.
- Drive efficiency while maintaining quality of material being processed.
- As assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].