Receptionist-Peachtree Corners, GA
The Receptionist provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
This position requires an individual that is proficient in reading/writing English. Good communication skills are necessary for dealing with customers and others on the phone and in the reception area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the phone system is turned on in the morning and off in the afternoon. Answer incoming phone calls and direct as needed.
- Manage incoming calls which have been placed on hold.
- Transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Be friendly and cordial with customers.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly manner and direct to proper areas as needed.
- Immediately report problems with phone system to IT Department.
- Manage and monitor lobby with appropriate video or messages as needed.
- Manage the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Manage the ordering and stocking of Coffee/Tea/etc.
- Distribute mail appropriately.
- Use of DataMagine Imaging system to scan and set index values to sales notes as needed.
- Prepare customer invoices turned in by Billing Department for mailing.
- Manage outbound mail and packages.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].