Safety Manager-Morrisville, PA
We are looking for a reliable Safety Manager to ensure a positive safety culture within the company. You will be responsible for enforcing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace. As a safety manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. You will be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs. The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential. The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Facilitates compliance with Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) guidelines. Implements OSH policies and develops programs to ensure enforcement of OSH policies. Intervenes in unsafe activities and operations.
- Develops, implements and maintains employee training programs and employee training records, and develops, updates and manages workplace safety programs, procedures and policies.
- Inspects working conditions and equipment to ensure all activities are compliant with safety guidelines as required by local, state and federal safety guidelines.
- Directs accident investigations, investigates safety violations, determines root causes, maintains records of safety-related incidents and proposes corrective actions.
- Proven experience as safety manager
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong leadership skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email [email protected].