Warehouse Worker-Kansas City, KS (2nd or 3rd Shift)
The Warehouse Worker is assigned to either production or distribution and is responsible for an array of tasks as designated by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
- Picking and filling orders from stock
- Maintain clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust, and mop.
- Pack items for shipment with protective materials
- Operate forklift and other warehouse tools and equipment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Stand or sit
- Use of hands/fingers to handle or feel (operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position)
- Stoop, kneel, crouch
- Lift and or move items
- Talk/hear (communicate, detect, converse with, convey, express oneself, exchange information)
- See (detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, estimate, assess)
- Repetitive Motion
- Pushing or pulling
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW – click here for additional information.
If for any reason you require assistance with your application, please call 770-447-4211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.